Helping Texas Car Accident Victims Pursue Peace and Justice
Why Is It Important To Hire A Houston Based Car Accident Attorney?
- Representation against powerful insurance companies: After a car crash, insurance companies will do everything in their power to minimize their payout, even if it means taking advantage of you. An experienced car accident attorney in Houston can level the playing field and ensure that your rights are protected.
- Maximize your compensation: An attorney who works with car accidents can help you recover the maximum amount of compensation for your damages and injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
- Receive the best medical treatment: Medical care for your bodily injury is one crucial aspect of recovering from car accidents. A skilled car accident lawyer can help you find the best treatment possible while getting the liable parties to pay for the medical bill.
- Navigate complex laws and regulations: Texas has specific laws and regulations related to car accidents that can be confusing and difficult to understand. A knowledgeable attorney can help you navigate Texas law and ensure that your case is handled correctly.
- Prove fault and liability: Determining who is at fault and responsible for an auto accident is not always straightforward. An attorney can help gather evidence and build a strong case to prove fault and liability.
- Reduce stress and save time: Dealing with the aftermath of a car wreck can be overwhelming and time-consuming. An attorney can handle the legal aspects of your case, freeing up your time and reducing your stress.
What are the Common Causes of Car Accidents In Houston
What To Do After A Car Accident?
- Seek medical help
- Report the motor vehicle accident to the Police
- Document any evidence or take photographs
- Exchange contacts with the witnesses including getting the insurance information of all drivers involved in the crash
- Do not speak to the Insurance Company without your attorney
- Hire an experienced Houston car accident attorney
What are the Common Injuries In Car Accidents?
What Is The Statute Of Limitation In Texas?
Contacting our Houston car accident attorney as soon as possible after a car accident is the best way to stay within the time limit to file your lawsuit (if necessary). The insurance company will make you feel like they are on you side and will take care of everything for you. However, the insurance company benefits when you handle your car accident case alone because they will pay you less money for your damages.
Insurance Companies And Damages
Call our Houston Car Accident Attorney Now!
At Leeds Law Firm, our attorneys possess vast experience of assisting those injured in car, bike, truck/large commercial vehicles, and any other type of vehicle accident across Houston, Texas. If you have been injured and you are in the Houston area in need of a skilled personal injury attorney experienced in car and truck accident cases, please call us now for a consultation. Call us today at (713) 357-4885 or send us an email at [email protected] and we will get back to you immediately. Remember there is no upfront cost to you; and we only get paid if we win your case! You have nothing to lose by giving us a call, so don’t hesitate.
We also offer our services in the following practice areas: