Get Compensation for Your Injuries with the Help of a Houston Catastrophic Injuries Attorney
Why Do I Need a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer in Houston, TX?
When tragedy strikes and a serious injury has left you and your family reeling from physical pain, emotional trauma, and financial stress, your focus should be on healing and putting the pieces back together. Regardless of how you or a loved one was injured, our When tragedy strikes and a serious injury has left you and your family reeling from physical pain, emotional trauma, and financial stress, your focus should be on healing and putting the pieces back together. Regardless of how you or a loved one was injured, our Houston personal injury attorney at Leeds Law Firm is here to help. Contact us today!
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
The following types of harm would likely be categorized as catastrophic:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, particularly those resulting in paralysis
- Amputation of limbs
- Severe burns
- Complex bone fractures
- Vision loss and blindness
- Hearing loss
- Damage to internal organs
- Wrongful death
Can I Get Compensation for a Severe or Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic or severe injury has a big impact on an injury claimant’s life, and the value of his or her personal injury case.
Particularly when it comes to demonstrating the plaintiff’s life’s present and future effects, a personal injury claim involving catastrophic injuries might pose specific difficulties. Additionally, a catastrophic accident will undoubtedly raise the plaintiff’s compensable losses (also known as “damages”) as well as the case’s worth,
What Type of Financial Recovery Can I Pursue During a Texas Catastrophic Injury Claim?
When the patient can fully recover from the physical damages, catastrophic injuries often take longer to heal than other types of personal injuries. If you have been catastrophically injured by negligent circumstances in Texas, our catastrophic injury lawyer in Houston TX is committed to listening to our clients, knowing their story and ensuring that we handle each case with the skill and focused advocacy needed to get the best result.
- Medical costs from the past and the future, including home care
- The price of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Reduced potential for future earnings
- Loss of physical or sensory function
- Physical or mental impairments
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life
- The injury requires alterations to your home or vehicle.
- Loss of current and future earnings
- Loss of ability to earn a living
- Suffering from the past and the future
- Physical deformity or impairment
- Past and upcoming mental suffering
At Leeds Law Firm, our Houston catastrophic injury attorney is aware that these recovery circumstances will have an influence on not just our client’s life at home, but also the lives of others responsible for their care. When you are ready to contact a skilled personal injury law firm in Houston, we are ready to hear your story.
Let’s discuss how we guide you to pursue the best outcome for your Texas personal injury claim.
What Causes Catastrophic Injuries?
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Maritime Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Agricultural Accidents
- Refinery Accidents and Explosions
- Defective Products
These situations occur because someone was negligent. It is essential for victims of catastrophic injuries to be aware of their legal rights and alternatives, whether the cause is a negligent driver, an employer who puts workers in danger, or a business that puts profits before people. To discuss your personal injury case, talk to our catastrophic injury lawyer in Houston, TX now!
How Much Time Do I Have to File a Claim?
What are the Steps To Take if You are an Accident Victim or an Injury Victim?
These are the five steps to take if you are an accident victim or an injury victim:
- Take Notes After an Accident or Injury. Writing down the details after an accident is more accurate than relying on your memory.
- Preserve Evidence for Your Personal Injury Claim. After an accident, finding and preserving evidence can be the key to a successful personal injury claim.
- Getting Your Medical Records: Rights, Procedures, and Denials. Your right to obtain medical records, and tips on how to get them.
- Get Prompt Medical Attention After an Accident. At the first hint of injury after an accident, it’s crucial to protect your health and your legal rights.
- Talk to a lawyer. Coordinating with a catastrophic injury lawyer Houston TX can increase your chances of winning your case.
Speak to our Houston TX Catastrophic Injuries Attorney Today!
To be successful in a personal injury case, you will need an experienced Houston TX Catastrophic Injuries Attorney to establish the legal elements of your case, so that you can get the recovery you need and deserve. Our personal injury attorney at Leeds Law Firm will help you every step of the way with your catastrophic injury claim.
Serving Houston, Texas, and the surrounding areas, Leeds Law Firm aggressively fights for our clients so they can get the best outcome they deserve. Protect your rights and seek legal advice for your catastrophic injury case. Contact our Houston catastrophic injury attorney now!